Nan house homestay bears the imprint of the rustic Vietnamese village and lies in the heart of the tourist area, the world cultural heritage Trang An – Tam Coc – Bich Dong Ninh Binh. Here, you can find the childhood moments of the ’70s with the thatched roof, surrounded by ripe rice fields, mossy mountains, and sky-blue fish ponds.
The accommodation rooms are separate and covered by bamboo and lots of flowers, creating a lovely garden hence a pleasant space which makes it a great place to relax, blend with nature and find balance in life after weary days.
Every antique detail is distinctly recreated from the smallest items such as hammock, thatched roof or the cork hut on the lotus lake, … You don’t have to go back in time, because there is a Vietnamese countryside of the good old days not far from Hanoi, giving you a truly peaceful feeling.
The scenery of Nan House produces pictures of the beloved nature, yet the space inside the rooms creates a sense of luxury and privacy with modern, high-end furniture.
Nan House is a harmonious combination of the past and the present, bringing about wonderful experiences, especially for those who love Vietnamese culture.
Come to Nan house – enjoy every balanced moment of life!
Embrace Nature. Explore Nan house.
- Standard room is a mountain view room which has a garden landscape with a private front yard and swings.
- Deluxe room with balcony overlooking magnificent views of mountains; ripped paddy – field, and Vietnam’s pagodas.
- Triple room- Spacious room with view of Tam Coc mountain, ripped field and ancient pagodas.
- The outdoor collective area with armchairs to unwind by contemplating the beauty of roses.
- Well equipped kitchen
- Mini bar
- There is a dreamlike log cabin in the middle of the lake for our guests to enjoy appetizing meals.
- Lotus lake with a wooden bridge which is extremely romantic.
- Spontaneous swimming pool and children’s playground.
- Feel free to take a walk and take photos around the area of 3000 – meter square.
And other numerous 100% free utilities like picking up tourists from the train station or the bus stop, borrowing the bikes, etc.
Nan house is appropriate for 2-4 people per room. Prime location at 500 meters distance from here to Tam Coc wharf.
Contact s for most updated promotional information!
Add: No.4 , Van Lam Village, Ninh Hai, Tam Coc, Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh province